We offer many different finishing options. We select a finish by reviewing the piece of furniture itself, asking questions about how the piece will be used, and what the desired effect will be. Pricing is determined by the square foot total, plus any edge detail, and repairs that may be necessary.
Veneer Re-Gluing and Replacement
We will re-glue veneer that has become separated from the piece. If replacement is needed, we will match your veneer for wood species and thickness, and glue in the new piece, cleanly and efficiently. We then use our expert color matching and touchup services to blend the repair into the surrounding area.
We will re-build and stabilize your piece by securing joints, replacing dowels, re-making tenons and re-gluing split legs. We make every effort to save what we can of the existing parts, and replace only what is absolutely necessary.
- Hand Stripping and Refinishing
- Custom color (paint and stain)
- Custom finish and patina
- Water and fire damage repair
- Replacement of missing carvings
- Gold leaf
- Caning & rush seating
- Hardware matching, repair and replacement
- Brass polishing
- We pick up and deliver (trip fee applies)
- Residential and commercial work accepted
- On site services available
- Fully insured